The Learning Authority Method is based on 7 core principles.
1. Homework should be a stress-free, nightly experience.
2. Children should be consistently held accountable for what they know.
3. Parents should be aware of how their child's teachers manage behavior and instruction.
4. Children should be given the time and opportunity to learn what the school says they should AND what their parents want them to know.
5. Children should be taught and given opportunities to use available technology as a learning tool.
6. Teachers and parents together can successfully manage children's in-school behavior.
7. Organization is a skill children should be taught.
The Learning Authority Hampton, VA 23666 757-726-7457